For the first time in history, an American biathlete is the best in the world. Across the world this morning in Slovenia, our own Adirondack bred and reared Tim Burke, of Paul Smith’s, New York, donned the yellow bib as the new biathlon world cup leader. Much goose-bumply congratulations to Tim and the entire Burke family!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views trail running Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Great Camp yoga maple syrup Real Estate Wildlife Spring Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Ziggy cross-country skiing outdoor recreation foliage Summer Snow Pics Fall foliage Lake Placid weather backcountry skiing outdoor living skiing Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose nature Fall Bears eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing swimming Wildflowers Snow deer Road Cycling Nordic skiing outdoors hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid