For the first time in history, an American biathlete is the best in the world. Across the world this morning in Slovenia, our own Adirondack bred and reared Tim Burke, of Paul Smith’s, New York, donned the yellow bib as the new biathlon world cup leader. Much goose-bumply congratulations to Tim and the entire Burke family!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views trail running Bears Wildflowers wellness Moose Telemark Tuesday hiking yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics skiing Seasons weather backcountry skiing Ziggy Alpine skiing Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Wildlife Spring Lake Placid the lake deer maple syrup nature Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Nordic skiing foliage Summer Snow eye candy swimming Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike