Today’s photo is the view from home this frosty, minus-15-degree morning in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing deer Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage weather wellness hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Mt. Marcy maple syrup Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation backcountry skiing Lake Placid trail running Fall Ziggy nature Seasons Wildlife Adirondack views Snow Adirondack Great Camp outdoor living outdoors Real Estate cross-country skiing foliage eye candy Bears yoga Telemark Tuesday swimming The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike