Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! Stay tuned to Adirondack Lifestyle for exciting developments and changes to the lifestyle in 2010.
Photo credit: Christmas Ski 2009 by Turner Gutmann.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall maple syrup Adirondack views Moose Snow skiing nature deer Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday outdoors Mt. Marcy Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Lake Placid trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming foliage Wildlife Fall foliage Road Cycling Ziggy eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate cross-country skiing outdoor recreation Bears Wildflowers backcountry skiing hiking Spring Nordic skiing weather Adirondack Great Camp yoga wellness Real Estate Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid