Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! Stay tuned to Adirondack Lifestyle for exciting developments and changes to the lifestyle in 2010.
Photo credit: Christmas Ski 2009 by Turner Gutmann.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring hiking outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup outdoor living foliage Bears Summer Nordic skiing Fall foliage trail running yoga cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Telemark Tuesday deer outdoor recreation weather Lake Placid Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Snow Pics Seasons Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Alpine skiing skiing nature Wildlife Fall Ziggy Lake Placid the lake Real Estate swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike