Unbelievable. I had just published the prior post (see below) and was proofreading it when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed today’s blog star, my balsam, in a precariously steep lean. I stood up just in time to watch her fall, in slow motion it seemed, to the ground. Maybe the top will make a good Christmas tree.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose weather trail running Mt. Marcy Lake Placid outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness Wildlife swimming Fall foliage Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views skiing Ziggy Wildflowers Adirondack Property for Sale hiking foliage Bears backcountry skiing eye candy Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Road Cycling Fall cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp Snow Whiteface Mountain yoga deer Lake Placid the lake nature Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid