Paul Smith’s native, Tim Burke snagged his second World Cup medal in Sweden today when he placed third in the Men’s 10K Sprint. I just watched the race and Tim receiving his medal on the International Biathlon Union’s great website. Stayed tuned for more on this and other Olympic stories.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Road Cycling outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle nature outdoor recreation Mt. Van Hoevenberg skiing Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing Spring Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp swimming hiking Lake Placid outdoor living Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Adirondack Property for Sale Fall Wildflowers deer Alpine skiing yoga eye candy foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Ziggy Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Moose Snow Pics Snow trail running Bears maple syrup Wildlife Real Estate weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid