Today’s high temperature of 56 degrees makes the disappointing headline a no-brainer; it has been too warm at Whiteface Mountain to make snow. Today’s featured photo proves, however, with snow or without, the views in the Adirondacks are never disappointing.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Adirondack views weather swimming Summer Road Cycling foliage Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Moose Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market Real Estate Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp wellness trail running Snow Pics Fall foliage Fall Ziggy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow skiing Nordic skiing hiking eye candy outdoor recreation cross-country skiing yoga Spring Lake Placid the lake Wildlife Wildflowers deer Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain outdoor living outdoors nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid