Today’s high temperature of 56 degrees makes the disappointing headline a no-brainer; it has been too warm at Whiteface Mountain to make snow. Today’s featured photo proves, however, with snow or without, the views in the Adirondacks are never disappointing.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Spring backcountry skiing Lake Placid Fall foliage trail running maple syrup Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake eye candy Wildlife Summer outdoors Ziggy Whiteface Mountain Adirondack views yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Telemark Tuesday weather skiing wellness Nordic skiing deer swimming outdoor recreation foliage Seasons Snow Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Adirondack Great Camp Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers outdoor living nature hiking Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike