Lake Placid has been cited as one of the prettiest towns in America in a recent edition of Forbes Traveler, an online travel magazine owned by the Forbes Corporation. I don’t want to say I told you so, and I know it is entirely possible not everyone agrees with my taste, but there you go. I’ll admit to being an eye-candy junkie though; each one of the twenty towns on the list is gorgeous and is on my personal bucket list.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate Bears Lake Placid the lake skiing Fall foliage outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing weather Summer Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views trail running Lake Placid Real Estate swimming wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy Seasons cross-country skiing Snow Pics Nordic skiing Snow Spring backcountry skiing outdoor recreation yoga eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Wildlife Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Moose hiking Fall nature outdoor living Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike