Lake Placid has been cited as one of the prettiest towns in America in a recent edition of Forbes Traveler, an online travel magazine owned by the Forbes Corporation. I don’t want to say I told you so, and I know it is entirely possible not everyone agrees with my taste, but there you go. I’ll admit to being an eye-candy junkie though; each one of the twenty towns on the list is gorgeous and is on my personal bucket list.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Road Cycling nature Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Adirondack views weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid maple syrup deer Lake Placid the lake eye candy Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing foliage Summer Moose hiking swimming Spring yoga Adirondack Great Camp trail running Wildflowers outdoors Wildlife Telemark Tuesday Bears outdoor living backcountry skiing wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid