I had planned to do a quick blog post this evening with the exciting news I discovered this afternoon: my favorite trail is mowed and in great running condition. Just in time for cross-country ski training! But then I read this article published in USA Today about Lake Placid’s great second home market, which I am also very psyched about and had planned that story to be tomorrow’s post. Two hot scoops for the price of one tonight - ski training’s great and so is Lake Placid’s second home market!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain eye candy Moose Wildlife Mt. Marcy outdoor living Alpine skiing Lake Placid skiing yoga Snow Pics outdoors Adirondack Great Camp foliage outdoor recreation deer nature Summer wellness weather backcountry skiing Real Estate Fall Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate trail running swimming cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling Adirondack views hiking Snow Ziggy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid