I had planned to do a quick blog post this evening with the exciting news I discovered this afternoon: my favorite trail is mowed and in great running condition. Just in time for cross-country ski training! But then I read this article published in USA Today about Lake Placid’s great second home market, which I am also very psyched about and had planned that story to be tomorrow’s post. Two hot scoops for the price of one tonight - ski training’s great and so is Lake Placid’s second home market!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Fall Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp Snow Snow Pics deer Telemark Tuesday Spring cross-country skiing foliage skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running Lake Placid Real Estate Wildflowers Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose Real Estate eye candy Fall foliage Ziggy outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Adirondack views hiking outdoor recreation outdoor living backcountry skiing nature wellness Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Summer Nordic skiing Seasons Bears Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife swimming weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike