This handsome toad thought I couldn’t see him because of his clever camouflage costume of pretty Autumn colors.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Alpine skiing swimming Wildflowers Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Ziggy Summer Wildlife Snow Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Fall wellness Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Seasons Real Estate yoga backcountry skiing Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation Nordic skiing deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy weather outdoors Lake Placid the lake trail running skiing eye candy outdoor living Lake Placid maple syrup hiking Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike