Former Vice President Dick Cheney reportedly flew into the Adirondacks today for a conference, on the plane pictured. He is staying at Topridge, the former “camp” of Marjorie Merriweather Post. If you are planning a hunting trip to the Adirondacks this weekend, you’ve been warned!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Lake Placid eye candy Real Estate Spring Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain Bears yoga Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy outdoors Nordic skiing hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing weather Fall Snow Pics Ziggy maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running wellness Wildlife outdoor recreation Adirondack views Moose Summer skiing swimming outdoor living Alpine skiing Snow Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Fall foliage deer nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike