Former Vice President Dick Cheney reportedly flew into the Adirondacks today for a conference, on the plane pictured. He is staying at Topridge, the former “camp” of Marjorie Merriweather Post. If you are planning a hunting trip to the Adirondacks this weekend, you’ve been warned!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Fall swimming Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing trail running Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Real Estate Snow Pics weather Snow outdoor living skiing Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Property for Sale Nordic skiing Spring foliage Wildlife Fall foliage outdoors Moose nature maple syrup hiking Alpine skiing Adirondack views deer Wildflowers Bears Ziggy yoga Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Lake Placid outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid