Do I need to say anything about what an irresponsible, bad idea this is? This is not a fake photo, nor is it an old photo. This really happened, not too long ago this summer, in the Adirondacks. These people put their lives at risk.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Spring backcountry skiing outdoor living Summer Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing Bears maple syrup Moose wellness cross-country skiing yoga Lake Placid deer Lake Placid Real Estate hiking weather outdoor recreation Ziggy Mt. Marcy trail running Fall foliage Wildflowers eye candy Lake Placid the lake Seasons Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Nordic skiing outdoors Whiteface Mountain Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg skiing Wildlife Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike