Do I need to say anything about what an irresponsible, bad idea this is? This is not a fake photo, nor is it an old photo. This really happened, not too long ago this summer, in the Adirondacks. These people put their lives at risk.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall maple syrup Snow Snow Pics Bears Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack Property for Sale Adirondack Great Camp swimming Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing Fall foliage nature Ziggy Lake Placid foliage outdoor recreation Spring Wildlife weather Whiteface Mountain hiking skiing Alpine skiing outdoors cross-country skiing yoga Adirondack views outdoor living deer eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Moose backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Road Cycling Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid