The longer days give me more time to do, and it seems the more I do, the more I have to do. Life gets hectic, even in this Adirondack paradise. Between playing outside whenever the sun is shining and having fun with this uptick in the Adirondack real estate market, Adirondack living can get pretty wired. That is why yoga on a Monday morning on Lake Placid is a great way to start the week. Today’s featured photo is the view of Whiteface Mountain looking down the lake this morning. Dock yoga this morning was very nice. I really do have a great deal to report about real estate and the current business climate in the Adirondacks, but this news is more important. If you are looking for a yoga class in the Adirondacks, check out the Wednesday morning class at the Lake Placid Lodge; it is spectacular.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Wildflowers yoga Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid the lake Real Estate Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Mt. Marcy foliage Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics Summer Fall cross-country skiing Alpine skiing Fall foliage eye candy Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy nature Lake Placid outdoor recreation Snow Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp outdoors swimming Seasons hiking Wildlife maple syrup deer skiing outdoor living backcountry skiing Adirondack views trail running weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike