We have been blessed with some PADs - Perfect Adirondack Days - this Spring, but yesterday was one of the best. The afternoon trail running at wildflower mecca, Mount Van Hoevenberg, was phenomenal. Some famous wildflower stars made their 2009 debut including the yellow, purple and white violets, and Red Trillium. The evening yoga session on the dock at the Lake Placid Lodge was the icing on the cake. As you can see in today’s photo, it is not a bad spot to spend 90 minutes stretching and relaxing.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Summer skiing deer Ziggy Snow Moose nature weather yoga cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy wellness Snow Pics Nordic skiing Adirondack views swimming outdoor living Telemark Tuesday eye candy Fall foliage Spring Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers outdoors Whiteface Mountain foliage Bears trail running Seasons Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup Fall outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife Real Estate backcountry skiing hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike