We have been blessed with some PADs - Perfect Adirondack Days - this Spring, but yesterday was one of the best. The afternoon trail running at wildflower mecca, Mount Van Hoevenberg, was phenomenal. Some famous wildflower stars made their 2009 debut including the yellow, purple and white violets, and Red Trillium. The evening yoga session on the dock at the Lake Placid Lodge was the icing on the cake. As you can see in today’s photo, it is not a bad spot to spend 90 minutes stretching and relaxing.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Adirondack views Bears outdoors Summer Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing Alpine skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Real Estate eye candy swimming foliage nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Moose weather deer Telemark Tuesday Spring Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling Fall foliage maple syrup Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Lake Placid skiing yoga Snow Pics hiking Wildflowers Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid