This morning, when the weekend’s clouds lifted and drizzle departed, we were treated to a crisp morning and snow dusted Adirondack Mountains. Today’s featured photo of the High Peaks was taken this morning from the Adirondack Loj Road just outside of Lake Placid. In my book, the weekend’s cold drizzle was worth today’s treat.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy swimming Seasons foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Spring Alpine skiing yoga weather Wildlife nature deer outdoor living Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Summer skiing Fall foliage maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle hiking eye candy Snow wellness Whiteface Mountain trail running cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Real Estate Bears Telemark Tuesday Moose backcountry skiing outdoor recreation Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike