This morning, when the weekend’s clouds lifted and drizzle departed, we were treated to a crisp morning and snow dusted Adirondack Mountains. Today’s featured photo of the High Peaks was taken this morning from the Adirondack Loj Road just outside of Lake Placid. In my book, the weekend’s cold drizzle was worth today’s treat.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics yoga swimming weather Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Adirondack views nature wellness Spring Whiteface Mountain outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup hiking outdoors trail running Moose Road Cycling Lake Placid Snow Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy cross-country skiing Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers skiing deer Adirondack Great Camp Bears Nordic skiing foliage Summer Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid