The question comes up every now and then. I am very happy to say I have found the answer. I have photographic evidence that Adirondack women are indeed forever wild. Moving photographic evidence! With sound. This video, inadvertently shot by a trail camera, shows a you local, practicing her pole dance moves in the Adirondack Forever Wild Forest Preserve. I warn you, it may be considered x-rated by my more conservative friends.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing maple syrup outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living hiking Road Cycling foliage Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Snow Pics Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle weather Ziggy Lake Placid Moose Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Great Camp Bears Fall outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga Spring cross-country skiing Wildlife Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg skiing Snow Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday swimming Nordic skiing deer Fall foliage Summer nature backcountry skiing wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks