The question comes up every now and then. I am very happy to say I have found the answer. I have photographic evidence that Adirondack women are indeed forever wild. Moving photographic evidence! With sound. This video, inadvertently shot by a trail camera, shows a you local, practicing her pole dance moves in the Adirondack Forever Wild Forest Preserve. I warn you, it may be considered x-rated by my more conservative friends.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Fall foliage Snow holidays Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Toll Road Summer hiking Nordic skiing Ziggy Wildflowers maple syrup Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation skiing Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Seasons Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Spring swimming Adirondack views backcountry skiing eye candy foliage Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain nature outdoors cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy wellness deer weather Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike