One of my favorite mountains to hike, Cascade Mountain, is listed as “One of America’s Best Day Hikes” in the upcoming May issue of the copy-catter Backpacker magazine. They say, “it breaks out of the trees onto the elongated bald summit — with views so stunning it feels like cheating.” No kidding…..we all know you got it here first! It is a welcome nod all the same.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Mt. Marcy Summer yoga outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle deer Whiteface Toll Road Nordic skiing Lake Placid cross-country skiing skiing holidays Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Real Estate swimming outdoors Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring eye candy weather Wildflowers Snow Seasons Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Moose trail running Adirondack views foliage Lake Placid Real Estate hiking wellness Ziggy Wildlife outdoor recreation backcountry skiing Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike