While skiing last Saturday at one of my favorite places, I encountered today’s featured photo. I also happened to see the perpetrator of the mess, totally unperturbed by my presence. This weekend was the very first time something of this nature was spotted in this particular location. Whoever guesses what the photo depicts and who did it, gets a special Adirondack prize!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Bears trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Summer hiking Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Snow Pics foliage Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy outdoors Snow Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy wellness Wildlife yoga nature outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Road Cycling swimming backcountry skiing maple syrup Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Fall Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring Wildflowers Moose cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid