While skiing last Saturday at one of my favorite places, I encountered today’s featured photo. I also happened to see the perpetrator of the mess, totally unperturbed by my presence. This weekend was the very first time something of this nature was spotted in this particular location. Whoever guesses what the photo depicts and who did it, gets a special Adirondack prize!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market deer weather Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing wellness outdoors Mt. Marcy Moose Nordic skiing swimming Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road nature backcountry skiing Real Estate yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack views Snow Pics Spring Snow maple syrup Seasons Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Lake Placid foliage Alpine skiing Summer Telemark Tuesday trail running hiking eye candy Fall foliage skiing outdoor recreation outdoor living holidays Adirondack Great Camp Fall Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike