It was a stunning day in Lake Placid; sparkling, blue, and twenty-two. The back country skiing was simply superb. We had about six inches of fresh, light powder in which to make lovely telemark turns. On a scale of one to ten, today was a tirty, as the Newfies would say.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Summer yoga nature Real Estate Spring outdoors Snow Pics Whiteface Toll Road hiking holidays Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg eye candy outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Moose Seasons Fall Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Telemark Tuesday maple syrup skiing Snow swimming cross-country skiing Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp wellness backcountry skiing weather Mt. Marcy trail running outdoor recreation Fall foliage Alpine skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike