It was 14 degrees below zero at the homestead this morning, which made leaving the wood stove difficult again today. Except, it was great to get out and see what a gorgeous day it is. Today’s photo was taken from the corner of Mirror Lake Drive and Main Street, from the boat dock behind 1 Main Street, in the Village of Lake Placid. This multi-use, lovely Adirondack property is for sale and makes a great investment opportunity for a savvy investor!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack views Spring Fall foliage eye candy Wildflowers weather Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid trail running nature backcountry skiing wellness cross-country skiing Snow Pics yoga foliage outdoor living Adirondack Property for Sale skiing Fall outdoors outdoor recreation Snow Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Road Cycling Bears deer maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid