It was 14 degrees below zero at the homestead this morning, which made leaving the wood stove difficult again today. Except, it was great to get out and see what a gorgeous day it is. Today’s photo was taken from the corner of Mirror Lake Drive and Main Street, from the boat dock behind 1 Main Street, in the Village of Lake Placid. This multi-use, lovely Adirondack property is for sale and makes a great investment opportunity for a savvy investor!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Nordic skiing wellness holidays Snow Pics nature Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Moose Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle deer yoga Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Seasons trail running Wildlife Fall foliage Telemark Tuesday Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking outdoors Summer Snow Mt. Marcy Whiteface Toll Road outdoor living swimming Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain weather Wildflowers backcountry skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack views Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation Real Estate Alpine skiing eye candy Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike