Last night, as I lay awake listening to the howling wind and the rain hitting the windows, I was thinking of alternative ways to get some outdoor exercise. Ein Spaziergang perhaps. I assumed the rain had ruined our traditional Christmas Day ski. Not so! As today’s featured photo attests, it is now snowing quite heavily so the ski can take place as planned. Conditions should be lovely as the rain and subsequent cold temperatures have made a perfect base for all this nice powder currently falling from the sky. May all your Christmas wishes come true too!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage skiing Ziggy Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers eye candy Summer Wildlife Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle deer Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears maple syrup Fall weather swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage trail running wellness backcountry skiing Whiteface Mountain outdoor recreation nature Real Estate Road Cycling outdoors Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp hiking Moose outdoor living cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring yoga Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Adirondack views Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid