Last night, as I lay awake listening to the howling wind and the rain hitting the windows, I was thinking of alternative ways to get some outdoor exercise. Ein Spaziergang perhaps. I assumed the rain had ruined our traditional Christmas Day ski. Not so! As today’s featured photo attests, it is now snowing quite heavily so the ski can take place as planned. Conditions should be lovely as the rain and subsequent cold temperatures have made a perfect base for all this nice powder currently falling from the sky. May all your Christmas wishes come true too!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Telemark Tuesday skiing weather The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Seasons hiking Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Adirondack Lifestyle yoga outdoor living Fall maple syrup Fall foliage Lake Placid Adirondack views eye candy Mt. Marcy Snow Pics deer Ziggy Snow Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife outdoor recreation Alpine skiing Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Nordic skiing backcountry skiing holidays nature trail running Whiteface Toll Road outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness foliage cross-country skiing Moose Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike