It is official: the staff at Whiteface Mountain has started making snow. Yippee.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory backcountry skiing weather Wildlife foliage maple syrup Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp outdoors Real Estate Nordic skiing wellness Alpine skiing Snow nature Fall foliage eye candy Snow Pics yoga Bears Whiteface Mountain Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Property for Sale Spring swimming skiing Telemark Tuesday Fall cross-country skiing trail running Road Cycling outdoor recreation deer Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid