It is official: the staff at Whiteface Mountain has started making snow. Yippee.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road skiing weather hiking holidays Wildflowers Fall foliage foliage Wildlife Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness swimming outdoor living Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Fall Summer Real Estate nature Lake Placid cross-country skiing trail running Spring deer Nordic skiing Snow Pics Adirondack views Alpine skiing Ziggy Moose Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Seasons eye candy outdoor recreation outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike