Amazingly, we have a “Tip o’ the Tuque” already to the great grooming staff at Mount Van Hoevenberg, site the 1980 Olympic Cross-country ski trails here in Lake Placid. After ~ one foot of snow fell, the trails were rolled to early-season perfection. Everyone was treated to unusually excellent skiing, from the athletes in town staying at the United States Olympic Training Center to us local-yocal skiers just giddy with delight over this Halloween treat!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow cross-country skiing nature Ziggy Adirondack views hiking deer Fall foliage foliage Moose Summer Telemark Tuesday Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers skiing wellness Wildlife maple syrup Spring backcountry skiing Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Bears Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Fall outdoors Lake Placid trail running weather eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Real Estate Market Seasons yoga
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike