Amazingly, we have a “Tip o’ the Tuque” already to the great grooming staff at Mount Van Hoevenberg, site the 1980 Olympic Cross-country ski trails here in Lake Placid. After ~ one foot of snow fell, the trails were rolled to early-season perfection. Everyone was treated to unusually excellent skiing, from the athletes in town staying at the United States Olympic Training Center to us local-yocal skiers just giddy with delight over this Halloween treat!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory holidays Nordic skiing swimming trail running wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Fall hiking backcountry skiing Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring Snow Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy outdoor living nature weather skiing Telemark Tuesday maple syrup yoga Wildlife Seasons Wildflowers Summer outdoors Snow Pics cross-country skiing Moose Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Marcy Whiteface Mountain foliage deer Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike