It is a gorgeous day here just outside of Lake Placid. I don’t have time for a long story, however, it was two degrees out this morning and it snowed overnight at the homestead. The ski rack is being installed for the season. This all bodes well.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy wellness Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle weather deer Lake Placid outdoors Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife cross-country skiing Snow Pics Whiteface Mountain Bears Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid the lake foliage Wildflowers Adirondack views Mt. Marcy outdoor living Summer Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Fall foliage nature swimming Fall Alpine skiing Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga hiking Road Cycling maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg eye candy skiing trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid