It is a gorgeous day here just outside of Lake Placid. I don’t have time for a long story, however, it was two degrees out this morning and it snowed overnight at the homestead. The ski rack is being installed for the season. This all bodes well.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Ziggy Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Snow eye candy Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy deer trail running maple syrup Wildflowers swimming backcountry skiing holidays Spring Moose outdoors Wildlife outdoor living cross-country skiing Seasons Adirondack views Snow Pics weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate outdoor recreation hiking Alpine skiing skiing Telemark Tuesday wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Fall Whiteface Toll Road Fall foliage nature Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike