One of the many reasons I have chosen to live this sometimes backward Adirondack Lifestyle is because it is nice, quiet, private and a good place to think. I do my best problem solving if I spend some time outdoors, daily. I figure that is why all those military leaders held their meetings here a few weeks ago. Those folks have a lot of problems with solutions pending. I hope they all went on some nice, long hikes or runs. On another more important topic, it appears we have big early season storm underway. The good news is that now all that thinking can take place on skis. Today’s photo is a shot of the Adirondack High Peaks, taken from the corner of the Loj Road and Route 73, early one morning last week.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing weather deer hiking Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Great Camp nature Snow maple syrup Adirondack views Moose Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday Ziggy Whiteface Mountain eye candy Whiteface Toll Road trail running foliage Fall Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Nordic skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Real Estate wellness holidays yoga outdoor living outdoor recreation Snow Pics Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory backcountry skiing skiing Fall foliage Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike