As you can see in today’s view from home, we received a foot of snow yesterday afternoon and overnight from the October 2008 Nor’easter. It is still snowing out and I’ll have more later today about the skiing. Since this is a blog about what it is like to live in the Great White North of the Adirondacks, I’ll tell you part of this lifestyle is getting out of the driveway after a big snow when the snowplow guy hasn’t plowed yet! Umm, or, not getting out.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing nature Real Estate Wildlife Seasons Snow trail running Fall foliage backcountry skiing Adirondack views cross-country skiing Wildflowers Summer holidays Adirondack Great Camp weather Lake Placid Real Estate deer maple syrup outdoors Alpine skiing Moose foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Toll Road Snow Pics Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain Spring hiking Mt. Marcy Ziggy outdoor living Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation yoga eye candy swimming The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike