Since I’ve been saying the fall foliage display is at ‘peak’ eye candy impressiveness for the last two weeks, I must admit the leaves in and around Lake Placid are just a smidgen past peak today. Not to worry, we are not hurting for photo-worthy vistas as you can see in today’s photo. We had our first bit of snow last night, which was not visible until the clouds lifted this morning to reveal their surprise.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing maple syrup Wildflowers Fall foliage outdoor recreation weather wellness trail running Seasons deer cross-country skiing outdoors Adirondack views Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp Snow Lake Placid Real Estate swimming Fall Lake Placid Nordic skiing Spring eye candy outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Toll Road Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle holidays Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Ziggy hiking nature Snow Pics Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing Summer Real Estate foliage Wildlife Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike