Since I’ve been saying the fall foliage display is at ‘peak’ eye candy impressiveness for the last two weeks, I must admit the leaves in and around Lake Placid are just a smidgen past peak today. Not to worry, we are not hurting for photo-worthy vistas as you can see in today’s photo. We had our first bit of snow last night, which was not visible until the clouds lifted this morning to reveal their surprise.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers nature Wildlife Spring Adirondack views outdoor living Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Real Estate Alpine skiing trail running cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Bears swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy Lake Placid outdoor recreation Summer hiking Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling Fall foliage Snow Moose yoga weather Fall deer backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp wellness Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing outdoors foliage Snow Pics Mt. Marcy skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks