It finally snowed here at the homestead as you can see from today’s view from home. I imagine the Whiteface Mountain Toll Road is skiable from the toll booth up. I stick by my prognostication that this is the start of an epic ski season in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga trail running Adirondack views Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Fall foliage deer backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Moose hiking outdoor living Mt. Marcy Seasons The Adirondack Lifestyle holidays weather Wildflowers Snow Alpine skiing outdoor recreation outdoors Nordic skiing Wildlife Ziggy nature Snow Pics Whiteface Toll Road skiing Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy Real Estate wellness cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring swimming Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Summer Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike