It finally snowed here at the homestead as you can see from today’s view from home. I imagine the Whiteface Mountain Toll Road is skiable from the toll booth up. I stick by my prognostication that this is the start of an epic ski season in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife Road Cycling weather trail running Nordic skiing Moose hiking Spring Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Bears swimming yoga deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday foliage outdoor living Real Estate wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Fall foliage Lake Placid the lake Snow Pics Alpine skiing cross-country skiing Ziggy nature Fall Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views skiing Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks