As I try to show in today’s Adirondack photo, it was a stunning drive to the office this morning. (Click on the picture for a better idea.) It is an “Adirondack Blue” day with morning temperatures in the upper 30s. Adirondack Blue, by the way, is a color I didn’t know existed until I moved here. There is actually a Ralph Lauren paint color called “Adirondack Blue,” and a potato named “Adirondack Blue,” and Roy Hurd even wrote a song called “Adirondack Blue,” as did Kevin Bacon. All that to say it is a delightful Adirondack Blue Fall day here in Lake Placid!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Snow Moose deer Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle nature skiing foliage cross-country skiing Alpine skiing backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Snow Pics holidays outdoor recreation Fall foliage Seasons Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming Wildflowers eye candy outdoor living Ziggy Whiteface Toll Road Wildlife yoga trail running Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday Spring Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Fall hiking wellness outdoors weather Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike