Not to be outdone by the other wilderness north of here, we have our own bridges to nowhere here in the Adirondacks. Most of those bridges however, are pretty small and are encountered in the woods while skiing, hiking or trail running. Speaking of which, the trail running has been superb lately. Here are some photos of early fall trail runs in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup swimming Alpine skiing Whiteface Toll Road Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg skiing Snow Pics weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday eye candy outdoor recreation Lake Placid Fall yoga Seasons hiking outdoors Summer holidays nature deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate foliage Moose Adirondack views wellness outdoor living Wildlife Spring backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike