Not to be outdone by the other wilderness north of here, we have our own bridges to nowhere here in the Adirondacks. Most of those bridges however, are pretty small and are encountered in the woods while skiing, hiking or trail running. Speaking of which, the trail running has been superb lately. Here are some photos of early fall trail runs in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics weather Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming skiing trail running Fall foliage Road Cycling Bears Alpine skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack views outdoor recreation Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Fall Wildlife Summer yoga Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness maple syrup Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday nature Adirondack Great Camp deer eye candy hiking outdoor living The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing backcountry skiing Snow Lake Placid Wildflowers outdoors foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid