Even if you are not interested in jumping off the 1980 Olympic Ski Jumps, you can ride an elevator to the top for a taste of how outrageous it is to even consider jumping. This would be a great weekend to do it since you can dance an Irish jig and lift a pint with the boys at the same time! The Olympic Ski Jumps will host “The Festival of Ireland” this weekend and, like most events in Lake Placid, it is sure to be a blast. Be careful though, about lifting too many pints with the boys as you just might find yourself giving those jumps a try!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing cross-country skiing yoga Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy eye candy Spring Snow Pics Seasons Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers nature Nordic skiing Summer Lake Placid swimming trail running Whiteface Mountain outdoor living The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views outdoor recreation Whiteface Toll Road outdoors Snow wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife deer skiing hiking weather maple syrup holidays backcountry skiing Ziggy Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike