Actually, I should have said, “Life is Great in the Adirondacks!” As usual, all it takes is a little time away from these lovely mountains to remind me how beautiful it is here. I was away this past weekend and arrived home last night to vibrantly colored leaves, a clear, starry sky and awesome fresh, clean air. If you’ve read this blog before you’ll know I write about what it is like to live in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. I rave a lot about how gorgeous it is - the natural beauty is extraordinary and the Adirondack Lifestyle makes some people feel good. On that point, the Adirondack Fall Wildflowers are putting on quite a show. And trail running this time of year is superb. Today’s photo shows Mirror Lake, in Lake Placid as summer winds down in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing Snow Pics Snow Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate foliage weather Wildflowers outdoor recreation backcountry skiing trail running yoga Real Estate Adirondack views Summer outdoor living Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy Whiteface Toll Road The Adirondack Lifestyle deer holidays Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday Spring Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors maple syrup Moose Lake Placid Seasons hiking Fall foliage Fall wellness eye candy Nordic skiing nature swimming Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike