I am not the only one who almost lives outdoors here at the homestead. Puz the resident lab is sort of a wimp in the winter about staying outside for extended periods of time; something about the 25 below temperatures. But come more moderate weather, he acts just like his canine cousins, and pretends he is living in the wild! Oh yes, grazing in the grass is a gas, especially in the Adirondacks!!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming wellness Adirondack Lifestyle holidays outdoor living Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle weather Spring Mt. Marcy deer hiking Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain outdoors Summer nature backcountry skiing trail running yoga Wildflowers skiing eye candy Telemark Tuesday Snow Nordic skiing Fall foliage Seasons Ziggy maple syrup Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Moose foliage Wildlife outdoor recreation cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike