I am not the only one who almost lives outdoors here at the homestead. Puz the resident lab is sort of a wimp in the winter about staying outside for extended periods of time; something about the 25 below temperatures. But come more moderate weather, he acts just like his canine cousins, and pretends he is living in the wild! Oh yes, grazing in the grass is a gas, especially in the Adirondacks!!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy nature outdoors weather Bears eye candy Moose outdoor recreation Lake Placid yoga skiing foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday swimming Fall deer wellness Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Spring Adirondack views Snow Pics Snow cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Wildlife Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Property for Sale Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running Road Cycling Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid