Ironman Lake Placid will start tomorrow morning at 6:45 a.m. from Mirror Lake in the Village of Lake Placid. Some roads will be closed and it will be difficult to get around if you are driving around Lake Placid. It would be useful to check out this schedule and alternate driving instructions should you like to see any of the event or drive though the area. Tomorrow, you can track your favorite athlete here at this great link to live race coverage. I’ll be at the bottom of our driveway tomorrow, cheering on the cyclists as they head out of Lake Placid and down the big hill through the Cascades. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain!!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp foliage trail running holidays Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing skiing Adirondack views Fall foliage wellness weather eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons maple syrup outdoor living Nordic skiing Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid nature Wildlife backcountry skiing outdoors hiking Mt. Marcy Summer deer Snow yoga Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation Whiteface Mountain swimming Wildflowers Real Estate Moose Ziggy cross-country skiing Whiteface Toll Road
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike