Ironman Lake Placid will start tomorrow morning at 6:45 a.m. from Mirror Lake in the Village of Lake Placid. Some roads will be closed and it will be difficult to get around if you are driving around Lake Placid. It would be useful to check out this schedule and alternate driving instructions should you like to see any of the event or drive though the area. Tomorrow, you can track your favorite athlete here at this great link to live race coverage. I’ll be at the bottom of our driveway tomorrow, cheering on the cyclists as they head out of Lake Placid and down the big hill through the Cascades. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain!!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg nature outdoor recreation Spring swimming Moose Wildflowers Wildlife yoga skiing Adirondack views trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Adirondack Property for Sale Fall foliage Snow Pics Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing maple syrup hiking Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall Telemark Tuesday foliage deer Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid backcountry skiing weather Whiteface Mountain eye candy Real Estate Road Cycling outdoor living Lake Placid the lake The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid