It is quite a treat to be able to ease into my day with a quiet cup of tea on the front deck at the homestead. I tried to capture the sunrise on the mountains out front for my loyal readers, especially the one in Connecticut, but my photos never seem to do the view justice. Well, the thought is there. The Chickadees, Robins, White-throated Sparrows and Warblers are practicing their scales and thankfully, the baby crows have finally learned to fly and have flown the coop! These are the moments I relish, thankful I live here in the Adirondacks. Even though I face a hectic work day, nothing beats a start like this.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Summer Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Nordic skiing Snow Lake Placid Snow Pics Alpine skiing swimming skiing Spring Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga nature eye candy holidays hiking Telemark Tuesday Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Seasons Whiteface Toll Road trail running Wildlife deer wellness Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Wildflowers weather Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing outdoors outdoor living Adirondack views Fall cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike