The Tree Frogs were particularly melodious last night here at the homestead. You can listen here to get an idea of last night’s dinner music. There are tons of things to do in the Adirondacks this time of year. The Lake Placid Horse Show begins today and the weather is beautiful for opening day. The Village of Lake Placid is bustling with athletes, visitors and campers. Can Am Hockey Camps and Summer Figure Skating Camps provide a staple stream of activity. Add the Horse Show attendees, hikers, bikers, campers, paddlers, and all those people in cars from New Jersey, and you get quite a bit of bustle. That’s one of the reasons it is so nice to live a little bit outside of town; less bustle and more tree frog serenades.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing Nordic skiing holidays Adirondack views Seasons maple syrup deer Ziggy Fall Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate nature Lake Placid outdoor recreation Snow Summer swimming trail running Mt. Marcy wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring Whiteface Toll Road Wildflowers backcountry skiing skiing Fall foliage Snow Pics outdoor living Wildlife Moose yoga weather foliage outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike