I have been working very hard and running around like crazy lately. As a result, I have neglected my blog a little, so here is a guilt tip to any readers who need a break and are in the neighborhood. Book an appointment at Speedy Spa in Lake Placid. Everyone there is so pleasant and chipper, it is tough to stay in a bad mood when you are there. Especially with your feet soaking in nice warm, bubbles. Take my word, after beating up your body hiking, biking, running or paddling in the Adirondacks, a little massage or pedicure sure feels great!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers skiing swimming hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing maple syrup weather Adirondack Great Camp Spring nature The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running Snow yoga cross-country skiing outdoor living Moose Summer Adirondack views wellness outdoor recreation foliage deer Bears Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Fall Snow Pics Real Estate Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoors Lake Placid the lake Fall foliage Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks