I have been working very hard and running around like crazy lately. As a result, I have neglected my blog a little, so here is a guilt tip to any readers who need a break and are in the neighborhood. Book an appointment at Speedy Spa in Lake Placid. Everyone there is so pleasant and chipper, it is tough to stay in a bad mood when you are there. Especially with your feet soaking in nice warm, bubbles. Take my word, after beating up your body hiking, biking, running or paddling in the Adirondacks, a little massage or pedicure sure feels great!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose backcountry skiing swimming Snow Pics maple syrup foliage eye candy holidays Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views skiing wellness Wildlife Snow outdoor recreation Wildflowers Real Estate trail running Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living outdoors Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle deer Lake Placid yoga nature Ziggy cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Fall hiking Seasons weather Whiteface Toll Road Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike