Yesterday was one of those days that makes me realize how lucky I am to live here. It was clear, blue and sunny, with not a bug in sight. It was a great day for a bike ride. Today’s photo is a shot of the Loj Road - note the snow still on the Adirondack High Peaks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate cross-country skiing Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Snow holidays Nordic skiing Wildlife Alpine skiing Fall foliage trail running skiing Seasons outdoor living foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation weather eye candy Lake Placid Telemark Tuesday Spring swimming backcountry skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer yoga wellness nature maple syrup Adirondack views Moose Whiteface Toll Road Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics deer hiking outdoors Ziggy Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike