Yesterday was one of those days that makes me realize how lucky I am to live here. It was clear, blue and sunny, with not a bug in sight. It was a great day for a bike ride. Today’s photo is a shot of the Loj Road - note the snow still on the Adirondack High Peaks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Nordic skiing Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack views Road Cycling Summer Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle nature Adirondack Great Camp Alpine skiing Fall Moose cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing swimming Spring Lake Placid eye candy Bears maple syrup outdoor living weather yoga Real Estate Wildlife wellness outdoors Telemark Tuesday deer Snow Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation foliage trail running Fall foliage hiking Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid