The Adirondack Park Agency (APA) and the State of New York have just announced a one day only land opportunity. The APA will give away, free to qualified persons, parcels of property located in the Adirondack Park. In order to participate in this unprecedented land give-a-way, interested individuals should contact the Adirondack Park Agency directly.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Road Cycling eye candy outdoors Ziggy Lake Placid the lake Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage backcountry skiing cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Adirondack views Wildlife yoga Mt. Marcy skiing Bears weather Lake Placid Real Estate Nordic skiing deer Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Snow maple syrup Snow Pics Summer Fall foliage nature Alpine skiing Moose Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate swimming Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid