I took my own advice yesterday and skied to exhaustion at Mount Van Hoevenberg. Despite hosting the New York State Ski Racing Association Nordic Ski Championships over the weekend, the trails were groomed to perfection. The talented groomers at MVH also managed to groom around the trees and brush burdened and leaning with ice from our recent winter storm. Great job!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather Nordic skiing backcountry skiing trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Seasons Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage hiking eye candy deer foliage Real Estate Lake Placid Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing outdoors swimming Summer outdoor recreation holidays Wildflowers Adirondack views Wildlife skiing cross-country skiing maple syrup wellness Spring Whiteface Toll Road Snow yoga Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Fall nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike