I took my own advice yesterday and skied to exhaustion at Mount Van Hoevenberg. Despite hosting the New York State Ski Racing Association Nordic Ski Championships over the weekend, the trails were groomed to perfection. The talented groomers at MVH also managed to groom around the trees and brush burdened and leaning with ice from our recent winter storm. Great job!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate foliage Wildflowers Nordic skiing Lake Placid Fall backcountry skiing yoga Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg cross-country skiing Adirondack views outdoors Telemark Tuesday Alpine skiing Summer hiking Ziggy Whiteface Mountain swimming maple syrup wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics weather deer nature Wildlife Road Cycling skiing Moose Lake Placid the lake eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Snow outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Bears trail running Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid