Spring skiing officially started yesterday (in my book) with a great day of skiing at Whiteface Mountain! Despite hosting the Snowboard World Cup, the staff at the mountain did a magnificent job of keeping the hordes of happy, bluebird, sunny day-skiing customers content. Thanks to advice from the smartest skiing real estate broker I know, us break-of-noon skiers were still able to find plenty of snow. Spring Skiing’s great in New York State; especially in the Adirondacks!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoors Adirondack Great Camp Spring Mt. Marcy swimming Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views holidays The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife wellness Fall maple syrup Snow deer Moose hiking skiing Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Seasons trail running backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing Summer nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy yoga Whiteface Toll Road foliage Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Real Estate eye candy outdoor recreation Wildflowers Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike