Spring skiing officially started yesterday (in my book) with a great day of skiing at Whiteface Mountain! Despite hosting the Snowboard World Cup, the staff at the mountain did a magnificent job of keeping the hordes of happy, bluebird, sunny day-skiing customers content. Thanks to advice from the smartest skiing real estate broker I know, us break-of-noon skiers were still able to find plenty of snow. Spring Skiing’s great in New York State; especially in the Adirondacks!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp deer Ziggy trail running Summer Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain Road Cycling Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Spring Wildlife Alpine skiing Fall The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Wildflowers Real Estate Nordic skiing weather maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views eye candy outdoor recreation backcountry skiing swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Snow Moose outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Bears Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle foliage outdoor living hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks