I consider Spring to be another beginning of a new year. It seems appropriate then to start my new year doing something that sets the tone for the coming year, just like in January. Therefore, I am off on a backcountry ski! Today’s photo is artwork we created on yesterday’s ski at Mount VanHoevenberg, where the skiing is outrageously wonderful, especially for this time of year! I’ll have more eye candy from yesterday and today’s ski in tomorrow’s blog. Happy New Year and go easy on those peeps!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing yoga Summer trail running Snow Pics Wildflowers backcountry skiing outdoor living Wildlife Alpine skiing Ziggy skiing Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling weather eye candy Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage Real Estate Snow Whiteface Mountain Fall Spring outdoor recreation Lake Placid the lake nature Bears Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Marcy deer Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Adirondack views Moose wellness cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid