I consider Spring to be another beginning of a new year. It seems appropriate then to start my new year doing something that sets the tone for the coming year, just like in January. Therefore, I am off on a backcountry ski! Today’s photo is artwork we created on yesterday’s ski at Mount VanHoevenberg, where the skiing is outrageously wonderful, especially for this time of year! I’ll have more eye candy from yesterday and today’s ski in tomorrow’s blog. Happy New Year and go easy on those peeps!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Spring trail running Whiteface Toll Road Wildlife Snow Pics wellness Alpine skiing Real Estate Snow Summer backcountry skiing Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg yoga holidays Fall eye candy nature Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market weather outdoors foliage Nordic skiing Moose swimming Ziggy Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation hiking Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing Fall foliage Seasons maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike