Adirondack native and nordic combined ski jumper, Bill Demong became the first American to finish third overall in the FIS Nordic Combined World Cup Standings. Bill’s third place overall ranking makes him the most successful Nordic Combined Athlete in U.S. skiing history. This is great to see - Bill is a wonderfully positive and gracious young man, in addition to being a superb athlete. Congratulations to Bill and parents Helen and Leo Demong! Here is a link to the full story.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics outdoor recreation outdoor living Ziggy eye candy Fall cross-country skiing Fall foliage wellness Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain yoga Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake foliage hiking Spring Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife trail running nature Adirondack Lifestyle swimming outdoors Moose backcountry skiing Real Estate Snow maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Adirondack views skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing weather Adirondack Great Camp Summer Bears Road Cycling Lake Placid Real Estate deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid