Adirondack native and nordic combined ski jumper, Bill Demong became the first American to finish third overall in the FIS Nordic Combined World Cup Standings. Bill’s third place overall ranking makes him the most successful Nordic Combined Athlete in U.S. skiing history. This is great to see - Bill is a wonderfully positive and gracious young man, in addition to being a superb athlete. Congratulations to Bill and parents Helen and Leo Demong! Here is a link to the full story.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Ziggy cross-country skiing Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running Summer swimming Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate skiing outdoor recreation foliage Seasons wellness weather maple syrup Fall Adirondack Great Camp nature Moose Whiteface Toll Road outdoor living Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing Wildflowers Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain eye candy outdoors hiking Wildlife holidays Snow Telemark Tuesday yoga Real Estate deer Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike