We are in the midst of a big and busy weekend here in the lovely Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York. The VISA US Snowboarding World Cup is underway at Whiteface, the Olympic Mountain. The Village of Lake Placid is buzzing with activity, and snow/skiing conditions are superb. The Adirondack backcountry is in excellent shape, with a nice base and plenty of fresh snow. It has been snowing for the past few days so it seems like we always have fresh snow to ski. I am pleased to report the real estate market in the Adirondacks is picking up, and buyers are once again flocking to the region looking for second homes and investment property. All in all, the Adirondack life is good and skiing’s great in New York State; especially in the Adirondacks!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Telemark Tuesday holidays trail running foliage Summer weather The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg Seasons Real Estate Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid eye candy outdoor recreation Wildflowers outdoors Snow Pics Whiteface Toll Road yoga Adirondack views skiing Ziggy hiking Snow Spring cross-country skiing outdoor living backcountry skiing Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy swimming Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain nature maple syrup Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp wellness Adirondack Lifestyle deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike