The past five days in the Adirondacks have been simply gorgeous. While the beautiful weather is appreciated by most everyone lucky enough to be here, it has been especially sweet for us die-hard skiers. I’ve managed to ski myself to sweet exhaustion out the back door at Mount Van Hoevenberg and in the backcountry. The weather looks good for us skiers for the next week or so, so you might want to get up here for some spring turns!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife holidays Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market skiing Wildflowers hiking backcountry skiing Ziggy weather Seasons outdoors cross-country skiing Snow Pics Nordic skiing Real Estate Fall foliage trail running wellness Adirondack views Snow Whiteface Toll Road maple syrup Telemark Tuesday Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Whiteface Mountain eye candy foliage Adirondack Lifestyle nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Summer swimming Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living outdoor recreation yoga deer Lake Placid Mt. Marcy Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike