The past five days in the Adirondacks have been simply gorgeous. While the beautiful weather is appreciated by most everyone lucky enough to be here, it has been especially sweet for us die-hard skiers. I’ve managed to ski myself to sweet exhaustion out the back door at Mount Van Hoevenberg and in the backcountry. The weather looks good for us skiers for the next week or so, so you might want to get up here for some spring turns!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy Alpine skiing wellness Nordic skiing trail running weather deer hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing Wildflowers Bears yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Moose Fall foliage outdoor living outdoors Snow Pics Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy maple syrup Whiteface Mountain foliage Summer outdoor recreation nature swimming Wildlife Spring cross-country skiing Road Cycling Real Estate Adirondack views Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow backcountry skiing Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid