This is just a quickee post to say that Mt. Van Hoevenberg had fantastic skiing this evening. Since I’ve heard from some of you x-c racers who are interested in the Loppet, I wanted to let you know that we are supposed to get a bunch of slop weather tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night. I heard from the powers that be at the Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) that they will make a decision on weather or not, oops, whether or not to hold the race, on Wednesday. I will certainly post something here as soon as I can, but don’t rely on me. Check out the MVH web info. And, of course, keep your fingers crossed for snow not rain!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing Wildflowers hiking Seasons Snow cross-country skiing deer Fall The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Adirondack Great Camp outdoors Fall foliage Real Estate yoga outdoor recreation Moose trail running skiing Lake Placid Real Estate backcountry skiing nature Lake Placid Ziggy Snow Pics maple syrup swimming Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Marcy eye candy holidays outdoor living Spring Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Whiteface Toll Road
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike