Since I am in the real estate business in the mountain resort town of Lake Placid, NY, I frequently work evenings and weekends. Last weekend was one of those times. Last Sunday morning I had work to do - I had to ski out to a boat access only camp we have listed and take interior photos for a client. Today’s blog photo is a shot of Whiteface Mountain, taken from frozen Lake Placid, last Sunday. It was a beautiful day, a lovely ski, and not bad duty for work. Here is a link to interior photos of Camp Agawam, one of our Lake Placid waterfront listings.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid weather Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose outdoor living Lake Placid the lake trail running Adirondack views Fall foliage Bears Mt. Marcy wellness Ziggy Spring backcountry skiing eye candy Nordic skiing foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate hiking nature Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga outdoors Whiteface Mountain skiing Alpine skiing Snow Snow Pics outdoor recreation maple syrup Road Cycling Fall deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks