I’ve been planning to take a photo of the view I see every morning trip from my home, in to the Village of Lake Placid. There is a spot on Route 73, just before rounding the curve at the Intervale Ski Jumps, when I can see the ski jumps and the AuSable River sourrounded by balsams, displayed in front of the stunning backdrop of sunlit Whiteface Mountain. It is one of the many ‘million dollar views’ I carry around in my head whenever I leave the Adirondacks. I was thinking of the blog this morning and had the camera with me, but the top of Whiteface was covered by a cloud, so I will have to post that view another time. You can follow this link for more ‘million dollar views’ of my walk to the real estate office.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp nature foliage weather Summer Wildflowers backcountry skiing Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Ziggy Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid outdoor living holidays trail running Spring swimming maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Marcy wellness Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation outdoors Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Snow Adirondack views Nordic skiing deer Seasons Snow Pics eye candy Wildlife Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike