Things are very busy here in our Adirondack paradise these days, so I only have time for a quick post to tell you skiing is still great and more snow is on the way. Hooray!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall foliage Adirondack views Lake Placid swimming eye candy nature Snow Pics yoga Seasons Alpine skiing weather backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle holidays Wildlife Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing Wildflowers Spring Summer outdoor living wellness Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing hiking The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road Whiteface Mountain trail running Snow outdoor recreation Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market deer Telemark Tuesday Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Fall foliage maple syrup cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike