Things are very busy here in our Adirondack paradise these days, so I only have time for a quick post to tell you skiing is still great and more snow is on the way. Hooray!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain swimming Moose cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy wellness Bears nature Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg Road Cycling skiing Fall foliage Summer Lake Placid Alpine skiing Snow Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday outdoors Mt. Marcy Snow Pics Fall Lake Placid the lake weather Wildlife backcountry skiing Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Spring Ziggy maple syrup deer Adirondack views Nordic skiing yoga trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks