If you’ve never seen a freestyle mogul event, you should check out Whiteface this weekend. The Nature Valley FIS Freestyle World Cup is being held there and at the Olympic Ski Jumps. I caught some of the mogul action this morning and it was extremely impressive. The best freestyle athletes in the world are competing, so the tricks and jumps are incredible. Naturally, the Italian team had the coolest and most fashionable team uniforms of everyone!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Fall foliage Snow maple syrup hiking Bears yoga Lake Placid Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers outdoor living outdoor recreation eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing deer Snow Pics weather Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling backcountry skiing Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing Moose skiing Fall Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness cross-country skiing trail running Ziggy Whiteface Mountain Real Estate Summer foliage Mt. Marcy outdoors nature Lake Placid Real Estate Telemark Tuesday swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid