If you’ve never seen a freestyle mogul event, you should check out Whiteface this weekend. The Nature Valley FIS Freestyle World Cup is being held there and at the Olympic Ski Jumps. I caught some of the mogul action this morning and it was extremely impressive. The best freestyle athletes in the world are competing, so the tricks and jumps are incredible. Naturally, the Italian team had the coolest and most fashionable team uniforms of everyone!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Snow Pics Snow Lake Placid Real Estate swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage Adirondack views eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor living wellness cross-country skiing Moose Telemark Tuesday hiking nature yoga Seasons outdoor recreation outdoors Mt. Marcy Whiteface Mountain weather Nordic skiing Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle holidays Wildflowers Alpine skiing Ziggy Real Estate Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid backcountry skiing Whiteface Toll Road deer skiing trail running Fall Spring Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike