This is just a quick note advising that we received about six inches of new snow in the past 12 hours and skiing is superb again. Yippee. I thought we had a lot of snow, but Colorado highway department has closed I 70 between Denver and Vail because of avalanche danger. Bummer for all the skiers flying in through Denver.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics holidays Summer Lake Placid Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack views Snow Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running Fall Alpine skiing Seasons Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Toll Road hiking Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose skiing outdoor recreation yoga Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday foliage Lake Placid Spring Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather backcountry skiing maple syrup nature eye candy wellness outdoor living swimming Ziggy cross-country skiing Nordic skiing Wildlife outdoors deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike