This is just a quick note advising that we received about six inches of new snow in the past 12 hours and skiing is superb again. Yippee. I thought we had a lot of snow, but Colorado highway department has closed I 70 between Denver and Vail because of avalanche danger. Bummer for all the skiers flying in through Denver.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy yoga Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Spring outdoor recreation backcountry skiing wellness Summer outdoor living swimming Bears hiking eye candy nature Lake Placid trail running Ziggy Adirondack views Fall foliage Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing deer Real Estate foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing weather Moose Road Cycling Wildlife Snow skiing outdoors Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid